Sunday, May 10, 2009

Who has the best Mom? I do of course!

I just want to take a small amount of time to thank Mom for all that she has done for me. you have supported me in everything I have done from small community plays to serving a mission and finishing up a degree at college. You have been to nearly everything I have done up to this point in my life. You love unconditionally, care infinitely, and pray continually for all of your children. I know I haven't always been the best or easiest child to raise, but I do love and appreciate everything you have done for me! I love you and wish you the very best Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Thank you for the beautiful tribute! I love being your Mother and absolutely love having you home! You have always made me laugh and smile. Thanks for being such a bright spot in my life! Love you!