Sunday, May 17, 2009

I finally got to start my job at Payless Shoe Source this week after a long wait. I started training to be a sales floor captain and key carrier. for not knowing me at all they sure do trust me a lot... I’m not saying they have a reason not to, it is just odd that they trust me so quickly. I’m trying to keep up and learn fast so I can get on my own schedule as soon as possible. 

On the side I am still working for Taylor’s mom. This week it was a little slow seeing as their whole family is away at Disney World. I am just taking care of the plants and dog and then will continue taking all the busy work jobs as soon as they get back. I am very impressed with how the yard has turned out so far. I didn’t know I had such a green thumb... !

This week has been full of bike rides and picnics. I am having way too much fun being home with Mom and Audrey. If I am not having a picnic with Audrey I am riding my bike with Mom. Good thing I am finally getting some use out of the bike I got for my birthday back when I was 17. As soon as Dad got home from his business trip this week he too joined in the bike riding festivities. 


Seeing as Dad was gone, and Mom wanted the backyard projects finished up we decided to surprise him and build the retaining wall ourselves. It turned out pretty good after 2 longs days of digging and lifting. Honestly, who needs men when you have Mom and I around?We can pull off anything and everything!

I’m still spending quite a bit of time with Audrey and her friends, and will probably continue to do so until they kick me out! This week we played Night Games at a nearby elementary school. Soccer, Down by the Banks, Frisbee, Four Square, and a whole bunch of made up non-sense games. Life doesn’t get any better then this. I did however have a friend of my own there as well. Jordan was here to visit from Rexburg, and so he joined in on the fun and festivities, followed by none other than the traditional Slurpee run. Summer is the best!

Oh and a side note for the week.... Mom has a friend who is a complete disney fanatic. She just happened to be going to the 80th birthday party for the original Tinkerbell Face model, so of course mom had her take a picture... isn’t that Awesome? I wish I could meet her, but a picture will have to do for now!

And here she is with the voice for Wendy and Jiminy Cricket. I would like you to take special note to her birthday dress. How cute is that? she still has the pixie in her! Someday I would love to be a Disney something...ANYTHING!

No comments: