Thursday, March 19, 2009

Crafting it Forward


Here's a fun little contest! I was the first to spot it on Courtney's blog this morning and I want to play!

Here are the rules:
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! This offer does have some limitations:
1. You will not know what it's going to be, and there are no guarantees that you will like what I make! It may be something simple and small or I may go crazy and do something amazing.

2. It’ll be done this year. Translation: you may be waiting a little while. ( My goal is the next 6 weeks)

3. Most importantly, you must offer the same deal on your blog - the first 5 people to comment on your blog (or Facebook or whatever, if you don't have a blog) get something made by YOU!

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Can I be your number one? We'll do a craft swap! Who knows if this is legal, but it's our game!

Seth and Sierra said...

I'd like one :) I hope it's alright I signed up for one of your mom's too...I guess I can? Who knows! LOVES!

Katies Korner said...

Me too me too! I want in :)

Sabrina said...

Hey Em! I just found your blog! Looks like I'm in luck!! our blog is ourtingeytale.blogspot.com