Sunday, December 7, 2008

Performance Mania!

I can't even fathom how many times I was on stage a few weeks ago. I had all sorts of things going on: Swinging Christmas (Vocal Union and Sound Alliance), Best of Show (Stud and a Babe), Christmas in the Snow (Combined Choirs and Wind Ensemble), and even Sis. Bossard's studio recital. The last thing on my list was a recording session that my friend Clint is doing. He wanted me to sing a solo, a duet with him, and a quartet with Clint, Jacqui and Andy. He wanted a way to remember a few of his friends from his time at BYU-I. I am excited to see the finished product.
I will really miss the group we had this semester for Vocal Union. Too bad people have to move on and graduate, change schools, or simply be off track. I hope next semester's group can be just as close and have just as much fun as we did this semester. Tour just won't be the same if the group doesn't click. I look forward to finding out who will be in it and how much fun we will have visiting my mission (that is our tour destination) doing what I love most... Performing!

1 comment:

Seth and Sierra said...

I definitely miss it. Looks like you're having a lot of fun!! That's such a good idea to make a recording! I should've done that every year! Oh well, too late now!